Quickly whip up this delicious smoothie for a healthy start to a new day!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1.5 cups peeled and chopped paw paw/papaya
- 1 thick ring of pineapple, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe forelle pears
- 1 heaped teaspoon flaxseed (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice (sugar, xylitol, stevia, agave etc)
- About 350 ml ice water or milk (rice, soya, almond or coconut) until desired texture is reached (I usually use water but for a more decadent cocktail type feel, try light coconut milk)
Place all ingredients into a blender/smoothie maker and blend until smooth. Add liquid at about 1 cup at a time, until desired consistency is reached.